Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A Couple of Things

First of all, I read with sadness this morning that Barbaro had to be euthanized. I have followed his story with interest since the time of the injury he sustained. I kept cheering for him and each time there was a setback, I wondered if he would make it through. To have survived as long as he did, shows he is a true champion.

The second thing is my age is showing. I have been browsing through blogs and well I don't know what to say. There are many in different languages, some are well written, some have content that is offensive at least to me, some cause my browser to crash, others cause unwanted sites to appear, some don't have a Navbar and the list goes on. My wish is that instead of next blog, there was a way to get a list of blogs by either a category (creator would choose at time of blog creation), by their titles or some other way to select the ones I want to read. Maybe there already is a way to do this and I just haven't found it. If anyone reads this and knows of a way this can be done, a comment with how to do this would be appreciated.

I know that when I do find a blog I like, I can add a link to my blog or add it to my Favorites List. The point is that it takes forever to find those blogs. I suppose this would be a monumental task to create a database to accomplish this.

No comments: