Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Good Tuesday Morning

Glad to say that I made it another day and that God saw fit to let me wake up once more.  Not being morose, just thankful.  Another day to sit back and watch the ever changing weather here in Indiana.  There is a saying around here that if you don't like the weather, wait a minute for it will surely change.  Our temperatures have been bouncing up and down like a ping pong ball for the last few weeks and this year the allergies are terrible.  I managed once again to have a cold and a sinus infection, in fact it happened twice since January.  The last bout lasted about 5 weeks and nothing would help, it just had to run its course.  During this time, I figured out that I should buy some stock in Puffs because between my husband and I, we used 7 boxes of them in a two week period.   Yes, I managed to pass the cold to him.  Okay, enough of that for now.

I have decided that I will try to post a little something every day, no matter how boring it might be. lol  It can be my dairy of sorts so sorry to say, you're stuck with me once again.  Until tomorrow, have a good day (I really do mean that.)

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Sounds like a darned good game plan to me. Welcome back, Sylvia!