Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's Wednesday, April 25th, 2010

Thanks to God, I have another day.  I also have allergies back in full force.  There was something on the news recently that this year was the worst for allergies and I have to agree with that.  Mine have been really active so far and I am ready for them to be gone.  We have some kind of trees around here that leave a fine yellow mist on everything in sight and they must be partially responsible for some peoples, including mine, allergies.  This is just another reason I can add for moving back to Arizona or someplace where there aren't so many things to irritate allergies.  Enough of that for now. 

I have found that as I grow older sleep comes at a premium.  Sleeping an entire eight hours without waking up two or three times is out of the question and sleeping in for me mean not getting up until 5AM. lol  Makes for a long boring day.  No, I don't take naps during the day, don't watch TV in bed.  I do all the things suggested to ensure sleep but for some reason they're not working.  Now that I have bored you to tears, it is time for me to get a cup of coffee, half caf, none of the real thing for me. lol  See you tomorrow.

No comments: